The AGCSA is committed to helping its members attend quality education events that are affordable, accessible and attainable. To that end, we invite all providers of learning opportunities to submit their training session, event programme or agenda(s) to be considered for AAP Continuing Education Points (CEP). Each application will be reviewed for its quality of content. In order to qualify for CEP, a program must meet the following requirements:
- Provide education relevant to the golf course management and/or turf profession
- Have clearly defined learning objectives.
- Have a minimum program length of one hour.
- Must be non-commercial
- Presented by an acknowledged expert or educator in the field.
- Cannot be conducted during the Australian Turfgrass Conference and Trade Exhibition.
If approved the AGCSA will support your event by:
- Providing a logo that can be used on your promotional materials that identifies the amount of CEP approved
- List the event in the education section of the AGCSA website
- Advertise the event in preceding weeks in our online newsletter, ‘The Cut’
- List the event (deadline permitting) in Australian Turf Management journal
By submitting either of the external education application forms listed below, you are asking the AGCSA to review the events contents. If the programme meets the AGCSA criteria your event will be approved for the selected calendar year. Events must be reviewed annually so approval must be sought each year.
Affiliated associations and training providers should use the Affiliated Education Application Form
Companies and businesses should use the Allied Trade Application Form
Organisers of approved events need to lodge an application confirmation form which includes a copy of the official registration with the AGCSA to ensure the event is publicised and listed accurately.