The 31st Australian Turfgrass Conference was staged at Crowne Plaza, in the New South Wales Hunter Valley.
Keynote presenters included Dr Jack Fry from Kansas State University, past GCSAA President Bruce Williams and a returning David Bancroft-Turner. Local speakers included Daryl Sellar, Brian Dunn and Tony Gordon. A highlight of the week was the opening plenary session forum, 'Danger Sun Overhead'
On Demand Content Includes
- Danger Sun Overhead - Skin Cancer Awareness - Jo Crotty, Mal Caddies, Scott Harris
- Walking the environmental walk, Turfgrass's niche in a green society = Dr Jack Fry
- If you build it they will come, Tasmania and King Island Golfing Boom - Phil Hill, Simon Muller and Graeme Grant
- Poa Annua - Love, Leave or Loathe - Steve Marsden, Steve Lewis, Steve Harris, David Warwick, Jyri Kaapro
Sportsfields & Grounds
- Reconstructing and resurfacing major stadiums or major events - Tony Gordon, Graeme Logan and Danny Sullivan
- Portable wickets for smaller stadiums, schools& councils - Brian Dunn
- Cricket Australia - Relationship building with curators - Sean Cary
- Stress management strategies for maintaining quality turf (3 hrs) - Dr Jack Fry
- Taking the next step - Daryl Sellar, Bruce Williams and Andy Hugill
- Changing behaviour – The Feedback Tool guaranteed to get people to do things differently. - David Bancroft Turner
- Change management – How to get people to do what you want - David Bancroft Turner