Novotel Twin Waters played host to the 29th Australian Turfgrass Conference.
Returning international presenter Dr Thom Nikolai from Michigan State University was joined by a host of local presenters including Dr Jim Hull, Matt Roche and Sharon Kaibel. 2013 was the first year Monday workshops were offered, proudly sponsored by Gold Partner Jacobsen.
On Demand Content Includes
- Using online databases to research turf problems - John Neylan
- Melbourne University Golf Course and Parkland biodiversity project report - Dr Steve Livesley and Dr Caragh Threlfall
- The Top 10 Changes in Golf Course Maintenance in the past 25 years - Dr Thom Nikolai
- Interpreting soil tests - How accurate are they? - Dr Jim Hull
Sportsfields & Grounds Matt Roche
- Traffic Tolerance of Warm-Season Turfgrass under Community Sportsfield Conditions - Matt Roche
- Chemical WHS and Environmental Risk Management - When to say NO - Terry Muir