The 2011 Australian Turfgrass Conference was held at the Adeliade Convention Centre.
Keynote presenters included Brian Whitlark from the USGA and Dr Micah Woods from the Asian Turfgrass Centre. The theme for the conference was Plan, Build. Play with a number of workshops and forums covering the various stages of construction and renovation..
On Demand Content Includes
Plenary & Golf
- USGA and Non USGA Profiles - Brian Whitlark and John Neylan
- Introduction to Grass Selection - Micah Woods and Andrew Peart
- Climatic Conditions Effecting Healthy Growth - David Warwick, Micah Wood and Terry Woodcock
- Renovation Techniques Forum - Trevour Strachan, Tim Warren, Mal Grundy and Peter Lonergan
Sportsfields & Grounds
- Planning for Major Capital Works - Jeremy Clapp, Andrew Peart, Daryl Sellar and Terry Woodcock
- Cricket Wicket Soils Workshop - Gary Beehag, Ernie Gmehling and Cameron Sutherland
- Strategies to manage sportsfield transition - Scott Egan, David Goldie and John Neylan
- Measuring and Assessing Performance - Jamie Cox and Dr Phil Ford