Terrey Hills Golf & Country Club are seeking a qualified Greenkeeper to join the maintenance crew.
Terrey Hills is one of the premier Golf Clubs in Sydney and is currently ranked #41 in Australia. Exciting times lie ahead with the Club as we undertake some renovations within the Clubhouse and on the golf course. Designer Graham Marsh has developed a course improvements plan in which the new owner is looking to implement over the next few years.
The successful applicant will be reliable, hardworking, and a harmonious team member with a strong work ethic, good communication skills, an eye for detail and a desire to improve the course.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES FOR THIS ROLE:
• Minimum Certificate III in Turf Management
• Chemical and spraying certificate is advantageous
• Current drivers licence
• Demonstrated experience and competence in golf course machinery operations and maintenance
• Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of golf course irrigation systems
• Ability to identify and treat turf related symptoms
• Positive attitude towards greenkeeping, golf club members and the golfing public
An attractive salary package based on experience and ability will be negotiated with the successful applicant.