Ayr golf Club is seeking a full time qualified Greenkeeper to join its team.
Ayr is ideally situated in North Queensland 15 minutes drive from the coast, and 45 minutes from Townsville. The 18 hole, 5861m course has produced world class players such as Karrie Webb and Ryan Haller. The region is renowned for some of the best fishing in Queensland.
The successful applicant will be reliable, hardworking, and a harmonious team member with a strong work ethic, good communication skills, an eye for detail and a desire to improve the course.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES FOR THIS ROLE:
• Minimum Certificate III in Turf Management
• Chemical and spraying certificate or other equivalent qualification
• Develop and implement an annual Course Maintenance Plan
• Current drivers licence
• Demonstrated experience and competence in golf course machinery operations and maintenance
• Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of golf course irrigation systems
• Ability to identify and treat turf related symptoms
• Positive attitude towards greenkeeping, golf club members and the golfing public
Experience in building greens and Toro links irrigation systems would be an advantage.
An attractive salary package based on experience and ability will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please forward cover letter and resume or any questions to The Committee, Ayr Golf Club via email email@example.com