A fantastic opportunity is available for an apprentice to join our team at Eastwood Golf Club. Nestled at the foot of the Dandenong Ranges in Melbourne’s outer east, Eastwood Golf Club is set on 48 acres and features a 18 hole golf course and two bowling greens.
We are seeking to employ a 1st or 2nd year apprentice, who has a passion for the industry, strong leadership qualities and enjoys working in a small team.
The successful candidate must also possess or demonstrate:
• An enthusiasm and motivation for the study and practice of turf management
• The ability to work collaboratively in a small team
• Good communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• A desire for a long term career in the turf management
• A strong commitment to obtaining an apprenticeship qualification
• A current driver’s licence and own transport
• Adherence to current health and safety practices
• A strong work ethic
• Willingness to work on a weekend roster and overtime as required.
If you are interested in joining our team at Eastwood, please email your resume, including cover letter, to Pete Cawsey (Course Superintendent) at email@example.com. For further information, please contact Pete on 0400226376.