• Well established and highly regarded modern venue
• Full-time Position with attractive salary
• Enjoy a great team environment
Mudgee Golf Club & Redbank Function Centre is located in the Cudgegong Valley in the Central West of NSW. Mudgee is part of a beautiful region where there are 40+ vineyards surrounding the town. Mudgee is well regarded for its lifestyle, fine wine and food.
Mudgee is one of Country NSW leading golf clubs and has a championship par 71 golf course that hosts many Golf NSW events. Mudgee’s famous Par 3, 17th, features in the coffee table book “Architect’s Choice” as the favourite hole in the world of renowned course architect, James Wilcher. He rates the three finishing holes as good as any around.
The course is a delight to walk around both visually and as a test of golfing excellence. Australian eucalypts, elms etc. line the undulating fairways and are a natural sanctuary to a myriad of native Australian birds. Large, gently sloping grass greens allow for multiple pin placements, whilst the championship tees are strategically positioned to test individual skill levels.
We are seeking an experience Greenkeeper to join our busy team.
The role includes:-
• Assist Course Superintendent with the timely and proper maintenance and construction of all golf course greens and fairways, including surfaces and gardens
• Assist Course Superintendent with supervision and co-ordination of staff such as course general hands and volunteers.
• Installation and maintenance of irrigation and drainage systems
• Maintenance of green keeping tools, stock and facilities
• Ensure compliance with applicable OH & S legislation, regulations and codes of practice
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values of a true customer service professional. You will also have:-
• Minimum Certificate III in Turf Management or equivalent
• Chemical and spraying user’s certificate or other equivalent qualification
• Current drivers licence
• Demonstrated experience and competence in golf course maintenance
• Demonstrated experience and competence in golf course machinery operations and maintenance
• Knowledge of the operation, maintenance and repairs of golf course irrigation systems
• Ability to identify and treat turf related symptoms
Closing Date is 05/05/2017. A full job description is available on request.
Applications should be in the form of a Cover Letter and Résumé to email@example.com.