Glenelg Golf Club is one of Adelaide's leading private golf clubs with a vision to be one of the premier golf clubs in Australia. We are rated within the top 50 Courses nationally. We are seeking to employ an enthusiastic, motivated qualified greenkeeper to assist with the daily management of our course in the role of Foreman/3IC.
The role of the Foreman/3IC is to assist with the daily management of the course maintenance program, daily supervision of a team of 12 staff and implementation of the strategies and plans as directed by the Course Superintendent and the Assistant Course Superintendent.
The focus of our business is our Members and we are seeking a team player to assist in delivering on the expected high standards. This role requires flexible work hours, as well as weekend work and a willingness to go beyond, set an example to other team members through their actions, quality of work and attitude towards the role.
To be considered for this position, you will:
• have minimum of Certificate 3 in Turf Management, or equivalent qualifications
• minimum 5 years qualified experience
• have experience in tournament preparations
• be willing to start early in the morning and work flexible hours, including some rostered weekend work
• have a strong work ethic and good communication skills
• possess a keen eye for presentation of the course
• have demonstrated ability to be courteous towards members and present a positive image of our team.
What we offer:
• full time position
• competitive salary package
• employee membership playing rights
• supplied uniform
• discounted clubhouse meals.
Position descriptions are available from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous applicants need not apply
Applications, including a full CV, are due by close of business, Friday 4 December 2020, to:
Glenelg Golf Club
PO Box 220
GLENELG SA 5045