The Hidden Valley Golf Course is an 18 hole championship course located at the heart of beautiful Hidden Valley, just outside of Wallan, Victoria.
The spectacular resort boasts a level of facilities never seen before in Melbourne's north, just 45 minutes from the CBD and 30 minutes to the airport. Set in 450+ acres of Tuscan surrounds, Hidden Valley is a golf course unlike any other.
Nothing has been spared to make the complex one of the best in Australia, highlighted by the par 73 course which weaves its way across the valley floor.
We are now seeking applications for a Greenkeeper to join our maintenance team on a full-time basis.
Reporting directly to the Golf Course Superintendent, this is a challenging role and the successful applicant will be expected to have relevant experience in the turf industry and golf course management to be successful.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the golf course to a professional standard in line with maintenance plans, and as required and requested by the Supervisor
- Setting golf course to include cutting cups, setting tees, repairing greens, raking bunkers, and mowing greens and fairways
- Identify chemicals and apply to greens and the course as appropriate
- Install, maintain, and repair irrigation system
- Assist in special construction projects as required
The successful applicant should have the following key attributes:
- Certificate 3 in Horticulture / Sports Turf Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in golf course maintenance
- Experience in use of turf maintenance equipment
- High level of communication skills
- The ability to work as a valued team member
- Exceptional personal presentation standards
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be reliable
Applicants will need to comply with providing a valid Police Clearance Certificate and pre-employment medical documentation.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply including your resume by emailing: email@example.com by 30th November