Channel Manager - Asia Pacific
Textron Specialized Vehicles (TSV) is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snow mobiles and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Bad Boy®, TUG™ and Douglas™ brands; Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
Textron are currently looking to appoint a Channel Manager for the Asia Pacific (APAC) Region to drive Channels Partners to deliver strategy for Turf and Vehicle products, and build positive working relationships with channel, dealer and distributor partners throughout the region.
Ideallyl located in a major hub/city location within the Asia Pacific region, as Channel Manager for APAC, you will deliver on the TSV mission statement and values, whilst promoting all TSV brands externally. You will also ensure the collection of accurate data from the Channel partners to enable well guided strategic decision making.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information, visit: www.textron.com.
- Drive Channels Partners to deliver strategy for Turf and Vehicle products.
- Manage dealer and distributor partners using scorecard metrics to achieve company financial objectives.
- Works with the RSD to identify and on‐board new Channel Partners to build business.
- Liaise closely with Operations in Ipswich (UK) and Augusta Georgia (US) to ensure customer demand is planned; quality and delivery performance meets customer expectations.
- Provide business intelligence and pricing dynamics to the product management team.
- Implement sales programmes for product positioning and promotions.
- Conduct business reviews with covered business partners.
- Recommend improvement strategies regionally.
- Drive forecast transparency across channel partners through ownership and accountability.
- Ensure full inventory detail from channel partners is available to enable data driven decisions on production mix and volume.
- Work with established systems and processes as well being a key influencer on system and process upgrade and improvement.
- Work with Regional Sales Managers and Key Accounts Manager to deliver objectives.
- Degree or equivalent
- 5 years commercial experience at Senior Level, ideally in Turf and /or vehicles
- IT literate
- Driving License
- Commercial Awareness
- Inter‐personal skills
- Presentable and articulate
- Should be at ease with engineering/mechanical issues
Location: Any APAC Hub Location
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Reporting to: Regional Sales Director APAC
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note - Applications close on the 13th November, however the recruitment process will commence as applications are received, and therefore may close prior to that date