An attractive and challenging 18-hole golf course situated in the Macedon Ranges, only 45 minutes from the Melbourne CBD, and 20 minutes from Melbourne Airport. Consisting of fully watered legend couch fairways and traditional links-style bunkering.
The club requires the services of an Experienced Greenkeeper to work with our team in maintaining the immaculate appearance of one of regional Victoria’s leading golf courses.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated person who can work well within our friendly and hardworking team environment.
• Maintenance of all turf areas on the Course to a high standard, inclusive of greens, tees, surrounds,
bunkers, fairways, roughs and out of play areas
• Proficient in course set-up
• Carry out turf renovation, including scarifying, coring, dethatching, and sanding as required
• Assist in any other areas on the club’s property as directed by the Course Superintendent or his
• Safely apply pesticides and fertilisers when required
• Irrigation management
• Use of agronomic course requirements to set course maintenance
• Follow and implement safe workplace practices.
Experience and Requirements
• Certificate 3 in Sports Turf Management or higher
• Experience in all aspects of Golf Course maintenance
• Be competent with wide range of turf machinery
• Experience and knowledge of chemical and fertiliser application
• Knowledge of drainage control methods
• Experience with irrigation systems
• Industry Accreditation as a Certified Sports Turf Manager (highly desirable)
• Be hard working and physically fit for manual work
• Highly desirable to have completed a White Card/Construction Induction course
The position is on a full-time basis and there is a requirement for rostered weekend and overtime work throughout the year.
Applications Close on 1/11/2020.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com