Territory Sales Representative
Country Club International are a key industry supplier of goods and services that relate to Sports Turf, Safety and Water Management. Supporting a vast array of partnerships and products with a range that covers, golf course hardware, range automation, water treatment systems, safety fencing, fuel storage and many more solutions.
It is our goal that we exceed our competition in "Supplying the best and nothing less".
The company is seeking to employ a highly motivated individual to become part of the sales team in the state of NSW – (Sydney - Northern Coast) sales territory.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the representation of our product portfolio and create sales opportunities from a wide range of clientele.
Whilst not essential an understanding of the golf industry in particular along with sports in general will be key factors in establishing new business opportunities.
Some key employment factors include:
- An understanding and preferably involvement in the golf and sports industries.
- Sales experience seen as favourable.
- Excellent communication skill set, IT knowledge and ability to provide high level written submissions.
- Willingness to travel and work independently.
- Understanding of construction and project management.
- Excellent organisation and planning skill set.
Whilst this sales role will be demanding in relation to travel it provides flexibility to someone who is focussed and organised.
The successful applicant must be motivated and have the ability to liaise with various levels in management and clientele, and the successful candidate will be remunerated based on salary, expenses and achieving Company KPI’s
To apply, please provide your resume / curriculum vitae (or forward any questions) to email@example.com by 13th November 2020.