Glenelg Golf Club is one of Adelaide's leading private golf clubs with a vision to be one of the premier golf clubs in Australia. Rated within the top 50 Courses nationally, we are currently seeking to employ an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our course maintenance team in the role of Qualified Greenkeeper.
To be considered for this position, you will:
• have minimum of Certificate 3 in Turf Management or equivalent qualifications
• have a minimum of five years’ experience at a Group 1 or Championship course
• have tournament experience
• be willing to start early in the morning and work flexible hours, including some rostered weekend work
• possess a keen eye for presentation of the course
• have demonstrated ability to be courteous towards members and present a positive image of our team.
What we offer:
• full-time position
• above award wage
• rostered overtime
• supplied uniform
• discounted clubhouse meals
Position descriptions are available from firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous applicants need not apply.
Applications, including a full CV, are due by close of business, November 5th 2020, to:
Glenelg Golf Club
PO Box 220
GLENELG SA 5045