Assistant Course Superintendent
Riverside Oaks Golf Resort is NSW's only 36-hole golf resort with TWO of Australia's Top 100 Public Access Golf Courses (Bungool: #35, Gangurru: #96). Located just over an hour’s drive from Sydney’s CBD Riverside Oaks Golf Resort is set on 587 acres of natural Australian bushland bordering the Hawkesbury River and Cattai National Park.
It boasts one of the best practice facilities in Sydney, on-site Accommodation and excellent dining and function facilities.
After its opening in the mid-1980's, Riverside Oaks has hosted the Australian PGA Championship, Australian Teams Championships, the NSW PGA Championships, and the NSW Amateur. Riverside Oaks also has one of the largest fleets of 120+ golf carts in Australia.
Riverside Oaks is a supportive workplace that values hard work, talent, a positive attitude and respect for both tradition and innovation. Our talented staff is highly professional, positive, and service orientated. We aim for excellence, to lead and support each other, and to enjoy our work.
About the Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Assistant Course Superintendent who will help lead the course maintenance department. The successful applicant will become an integral member of the team and report directly to the Course Superintendent. The applicant applying for this role should have experience in all aspects of turf management and maintenance with a strong leadership background. The position will suit and self-starting individual with care to the smaller details needed to complete the role.
You will be involved in the upkeep and development of the landscape areas across the Clubhouse, golf courses and community residential properties.
Riverside Oaks is always looking to improve the standard of its facilities for customers, members and community residents.
Skills & Experience
• Have energetic, honest and reliable attributes with a commitment to leading a dedicated team.
• Have relevant experience as a Assistant Course Superintendent.
• Have proven organisational skills and demonstrated ability to manage financial and physical
resources, solve problems, meet deadlines, organise work activities and achieve results.
• Have extensive experience of turf maintenance and the management of Toro irrigation systems.
• Have certification and practical experience in Chemical Application and general knowledge of
• Have been participating in continuing education opportunities such as seminars, workshops,
correspondence courses, site visits and trade shows.
• Have well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have valid drivers license and own vehicle.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume, showing how you match our requirement, to Karen Smith at email@example.com.