Australian Turfgrass Management's aim is to provide a publication of unrivalled quality, and by developing partnerships with advertisers, provide cost-effective marketing solutions, ensuring maximum exposure of products and services.
- Australian Turfgrass Management is produced six times a year. Publishing dates are: January-February, March-April, May-June, July-August, September-October, November-December. Each edition hits the streets one week prior to publishing date.
- Audited circulation of over 5000 readers per edition.
- Minimum 64-page full-colour magazine 287mm x 210mm with 200gsm Gloss Art front cover and back cover. Inside stock 100gsm Gloss Art.
- Australian Turfgrass Management aims to support turfgrass management professionals by providing technical information, industry news and events, profiles, critical appraisals of new products and services, and general information to help them improve their professional recognition and employment. Articles are sourced from Australia and around the world.
- Circulation is targeted at all turf managers and includes all members of the major turfgrass associations. The database also includes turf managers at all public schools, municipal councils, turf contractors and all turf industry allied trades. Put simply, the ATM has the most targeted and comprehensive turf database.
- All key turf industry associations have been engaged to support Australian Turfgrass Management.
- Between 2006 and 2012 Australian Turfgrass Management has won a combined total of 32 awards at the annual Turf and Ornamental Communicators Association (TOCA) International Communications Awards. Editor Brett Robinson has also been honoured at the Australian Golf Media Awards, winning best feature/story in a trade publication (2007-2011), while in 2009 and 2011 he won the overall Tom Ramsey Award for Journalistic Excellence, the highest honour at the Australian Golf Media Awards. Brett is the only person to have won this prestigious award since its ianuguration in 2009.
Prices are inclusive of GST
No advertising material will be confirmed or placed until a signed "Confirmation Form" has been received. Please download the 2012 Media Kit for more information on advertising rates.
Advertising Material Specifications
- Prices quoted are for advertising space only, assuming artwork is supplied to the specifications as listed below. Alternatively, advertisements requiring production can utilise our design team at special trade rates.
- Colour Ads - CMYK, 300dpi at actual size with 3mm bleed all around
- Mono Ads - Greyscale, 300dpi at actual size with 3mm bleed all around
- Ads on disk - CD or 100MB Zip disk, in PC format.
- We accept InDesign files, Illustrator, hi-res PDF's and Photoshop files imported into InDesign. All photos must be supplied as high resolution Tiffs or in EPS format at 300dpi. Please include a colour proof.
Please note that all advertising appearing in Australian Turfgrass Management Journal must adhere to the AGCSA's Advertising Policy. Click here to view AGCSA Advertising Policy and the Australian Turfgrass Management Journal Advertorial Policy
|Advertising and Production Enquiries
Contact Peter Frewin
Phone: (03) 9548 8600 Mobile: 0418 593 072
Fax: (03) 9548 8622